I am married to thegreatesthingever

the coolest of the cool

Friday, August 19, 2005

Ryan
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is ryan.I believe he is eating some type of sandwich, peas, and cottage cheese.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He is a fairly messy eater and does not appreciate wet rags coming at him to clean his face.He'd rather walk around with food on is face and thinks he has that right as a toddler.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
however, Ryan very much likes to dance to classic motown tunes, water plants ( and everything else, too), avocado, olives, ICE,doggies, kitties, stuffed hippos, and making any animal sounds, making silly faces in the mirror until he falls on the ground laughing, sweeping, mopping, blowing kisses, and taking really long naps.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He is getting the hang of life and more words come everyday. Little does he know that life as he knows it is going to change very soon.
I think he'll be fine though.

in other news, I got an Illinois drivers license as a garrett and chicago cell phone...

4 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good work heather! chart this young man's progress with words. i am interesterd!

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interested!!

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exploited at such a young age...
He is adorable I must say.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger allan said...

Where did you get him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home