Life in General plus intonation
So, I haven't updated in a while. This is mainly due to being at work from 8-6 M-TH and am too tired at night to really feel like posting. I also feel that would be a little pathetic and loserish maybe as well, but mainly I have been busy.
The new job is fine.No stress, good place and people. Good money and schedule. Its not bad getting paid to play the role or someone else's mom when you get to leave a 6.
Intonation was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone for coming. I hope you all had a good time. I hadnt really played the role of long time hostess much before to so many people. It is quite the challenging task, but overall, I think everyone enjoyed themselves.The only problem with so many people around is you dont get the same one on one interactions that you do with smaller crowds and you have to spread yourself thinner and try to make sure everyone is okay. I am sorry if I failed at certain aspects of this, but I am sure I will get better with more experience.
I want heat to settle down. Sunday could be horribly hot. ugh. Thank god I'm not going to lollapolooza.... haha suckers.. that will be hell
Good thing the good festival was last weekend
My favorties of saturday were broken social scene and death from above. Sunday was pretty much all great though.. dungen was cool.outhud was incredibly fun to dance and to watch. Andrew Bird was amazing. deerhoof was kooky and fun, The wrens were on top of their game and great, Diplo was a o so much fun and I heard great things about les savy fav. Decemberists were fun but had sound problems in the beginning.



bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

after humping the speaker- outhud
is it just me or does guy remind you of a cooler but just as creepy ben guthrie.. maybe its just the hair
I will try to post other pictures later like of the whole gang. MN, LR, and chicago. there is one suburb drunken cubs fan that all will appreciate.
oh and of andrew bird too.. I found this great whistle pic but it wouldnt work..
also the go team was horrible...

3 Comments:
nice post and good summary altough the Hold Steady were easily greater than Andrew Boring and Out Dud...
you just cant admit that you wasted hours of your life waiting in the hot sun for stuff l that wasnt even half as good than the stuff you were missing. Andrew bird was not boring and out hud was great.
nice abs shirt on Out Dud guy there...
Post a Comment
<< Home