the coolest of the cool
posted by Heather @ 10:59 AM
gross, why post something that makes no sense? pinkielovespinky though is quite good and original, did jill think of it for you? Ha
oh you got it all right and you know I make sense
I can't remember which pinky is which?
Pinky and the Brain?Narf!
pinkie and pinky are the respective pet names for the stars of the classic comedy "Adam's Rib" which features Audrey Hep and Spencer Tracey or something like that. It's a damn funny movie and I credit it with saving our marriage....
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
gross, why post something that makes no sense? pinkielovespinky though is quite good and original, did jill think of it for you? Ha
oh you got it all right and you know I make sense
I can't remember which pinky is which?
Pinky and the Brain?
Narf!
pinkie and pinky are the respective pet names for the stars of the classic comedy "Adam's Rib" which features Audrey Hep and Spencer Tracey or something like that. It's a damn funny movie and I credit it with saving our marriage....
Post a Comment
<< Home