I am married to thegreatesthingever

the coolest of the cool

Thursday, June 30, 2005

by popular demand

Here is a photograph outside of city hall on the big day.



It was a gorgeous and happy day.



Hopefully, I can post some more soon, but they show up really big if I use html and the blogger way doesn't show up at all.



I will fix this soon enough.



Photo courtesy of Peter B.






Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger allan said...

Yay you guys look really happy! I'm sorry I missed out on it but rest assured there will be many celebrations in the future.

CONGRATULATIONS.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Heather said...

yeah! you are definitely welcome in Chicago anytime! We plan on having a big shin dig in the fall to celebrate further.

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn nice picture. i especially like the color contrast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home