I am married to thegreatesthingever

the coolest of the cool

Friday, July 01, 2005

Climbing and after climbing

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

model hair after napping
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

how do you put links within the body of an entry?

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Heather said...

follow this example I like google

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Heather said...

it wont let me show you in my comments so go to your template where you did links for you blog and find them towards the bottom... follow the same code in the body...

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

Heather, i need the most pathetic picture of adam sent to jumpy so i can put it on my page. thanks for the held setting up links

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Heather said...

hmmm I have many pictures and to post them you have to host them on another site.. so I will put a few on my hosting site and you can choose the one you want.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

thanks babe just send tell me via jumpy when they are up....

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Heather said...

check you email or go to http://photobucket.com/albums/a353/heatherlubansky/

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger allan said...

Lovely pictures! Looks like you all had a great time. I like the pictures of Wood on your website, Heather. Very lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home