I am married to thegreatesthingever

the coolest of the cool

Friday, August 05, 2005

The days are over...
well for free wifi at home.
I am at the public library right now and its treating me fairly well. Although a pack of police men in bullet proof vests went after some smelly guy, but nothing big happened, which was kind of dissapointing and relieving at the same time.

I got a message from eric on myspace who says hi and left his blanket and maybe wrestling t-shirt, but found his ipod. We all love eric and Jamie and hope to see them soon. Speaking of Arkansas Jill sent me an email with a link to some website ( one of them that Jack works on?) He had to take a trip to south dakota for this He is crazy.. but funny crazy.


and if you excuse me now, I have to figure out this name changing business before I go home and clean up and maybe catch days of our lives.

I really want to see DUMA this weekend.

5 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Working Boy said...

don't waste time watching days of our lives...get your license changed and leave comments on my blog all day...but post some anonymously so I don't look lame and you pathetic...

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, this is Danny. Thanks for watching our dog video. If you and your husband ever feal like a good hog hunt or something give us a call.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, thats an awesome website! by the way, that site is owned and operated by danny knox and I...congratulations on the whole marriage thing.
-Jack

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Working Boy said...

Who got married?

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

post with haste heather. i want to know about this family you work for. also, be careful about what you say. you can loose your job through the honesty displayed on a weblog these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home