I am married to thegreatesthingever

the coolest of the cool

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Well, its the end of another working week. I am relieved that the heat has subsided. It feels so nice to have the windows open and cool, fresh air flowing.

I don't post much, because I feel that I don't have all that much to say here. I guess if I had more to say I would tell more people about it. Maybe I could think of some gimmick to post about. different food I like. music I hate or something like that. I am mainly good at posting pictures and summaries or my life, funny things I found on the net and I guess thats about it.

And just so everyone knows... Fox is playing Arrested Development on Friday.. I think from 8-10 ( check your local listings) They are starting from the beginning of season 2..its gonna be great.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I like smaller scenes too. like 3 or 4 people tops including myself. I think we or just andy if he prefers should still come up to minnesota soon even if joe can't fit it in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home