I am married to thegreatesthingever
the coolest of the cool
Friday, December 02, 2005
I just wrote a long post that didnt get published. I hate computers. I will try again later. ugh. It was pretty funny too. good stories about andy listeng to JayZ and telling me to chizzle.
I aint sayin shes a gold digga
posted by Heather @
7:25 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Heather
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
You are George Michael. Your strong moral valuesd...
DIPLO is spinning at sonotheque october 28th and I...
ps I love you . see you soon
California... what a weird place.a different count...
California, here I come.less than a week!I think ...
Ryanthis is ryan.I believe he is eating some type...
The days are over... well for free wifi at home. I...
Well, its the end of another working week. I am re...
more photos from intonationmore intonation photosI...
A taste of Italia.As Andy stated in his last post....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home