Begin to hope- Regina Spektor has been playing a lot lately. I can't get over how much I like her.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- You really need to watch this movie. It is gold.
- Everything is breaking. Well, everything, meaning ...
- Somehow, I think I know someone who might like thi...
- I guess this is really just for people just starti...
- Ran across an interesting blog entry tonight from ...
- Merry Christmas and all that Jazz. We will spend C...
- I just wrote a long post that didnt get published....
- You are George Michael. Your strong moral valuesd...
- DIPLO is spinning at sonotheque october 28th and I...
- ps I love you . see you soon

4 Comments:
Heather don't tell Andy, but I liked this song so much I got a bunch of songs from Begin to Hope. Adding to my collection of chick music!
(Also got most of Stars latest. I'll probably turn into a girl.)
you are gay.
and possibly jewish
Post a Comment
<< Home